Our contact details
Name: Paul Rowles Kitchens
Address: Unit 2, Station Close, Daventry, NN11 4FJ
Phone Number: 01327 300506
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information: Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name, address and contact details)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To allow us to conduct site visits
- To enable us to send you a design and quotation
- To discuss your new kitchen/bedroom/home office with you
- To supply/deliver products and services to you
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Through our social media and website
We do not store/use this information that you have given us from this source
We may share this information with:
- our suppliers for delivery purposes only
- appliance suppliers if they need to arrange engineer visits
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored at Paul Rowles Kitchens, Unit 2, Station Close, Daventry, NN11 4FJ
We keep paper copies of your requirements/measurements and quotations for 5 years. We will then dispose your information by shredding/secure waste disposal.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at Paul Rowles Kitchens, Unit 2, Station Close, Daventry, NN11 4FJ or at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01327 300506 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us Paul Rowles Kitchens, Unit 2, Station Close, Daventry, NN11 4FJ. You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk